Friday, June 1, 2018

Trends to Set off Opportunities


1      Economic trends that relate to an opportunity first includes providing improved quality of work/jobs for low and moderate income workers in the reason to build income. Through research and real life experiences I formed this belief of the opportunity to build the adults in low income situations. The research leads me to believe there is an opportunity because this is one opportunity to which has be around for a while. The customer of the opportunity to grow income of I low income adults is the low income adults working. This opportunity is actually relatively difficult to exploit just because it will take a lot to support it and get eh opportunity up and running to make changes. I see this opportunity due to my personal experience dealing with having close connections with those of low income and seeing how much it affects their life.
2      Second we have the improved and support of education of children in those same areas this is an opportunity that in the long run will effect the economic trend we must support both the parents and child and provide both with the opportunity to build and create career latter’s. I found this opportunity underlying the opportunity I researched about the low income adults.  Leading me to believe this opportunity exist is through the trends the economic spending, and the challenges following what low income has to offer.  Most likely the opportunity to build a stronger education to further position oneself to a stronger economic background and job is the c prototypical customer of the child of a low income adult. I believe building education is a bit more easily exploited than that of the opportunity above mainly because those could be possibly easier fixes such as better teachers and equipment and environments. I see this opportunity due to my status me being a military child I did not have to worry about finances but my friends were not so fortunate so I witnessed first-hand how low income adults plus the educational system can hinder the chance of career development.
3       Regulatory changes opportunity includes Federal Tax Policy Reform. My source for this opportunity is the fact that any change to any tax policy whether viewed as good or bad causes a change in opportunity. This leads to an opportunity because it can cause huge implication for any business size. The most appropriate prototypical customer would be the business that affect from the new tax reform. This opportunity is relatively easy due to it has been talk and sided on and the effects will follow. I believe I see this opportunity because of my growing into adult myself and slowing soon going to start having to worry about taxes and what will and will not affect me financially.
4      Paid sick leave and minimum wage policies at local and state levels. My source to believe there is an opportunity is that people have been trying to change minimum wage for one for a while. The fact that there is a chance that this changes the workplace is leading me to believe there is an opportunity. The prototypical customer is the employees whether they go on sick leave or get paid minimum wage. This is an relatively easy exploit because once in affect it will show results. I see this opportunity because I know how minimum wage can affect someone and how just the rise of it in the slightest intent will change a person life choices.

1 comment:

  1. Brandee, I agree that there is an opportunity within the trend of low-quality work for low-income adults. It would be great to have an outreach program that provides high-quality work for these adults and giving them valid compensation for it to help with their income. Another would be to have a training and/or gateway program for them where they take classes and pay for them after they are able to land a high-quality job.

    ReplyDelete