1
What I have realized during the two months in
this course is the patterns. I like how all the assignments for the week are
due the same day which gives you enough time to spread things out. To keep up with the requirements I learned how
to start the assignments in the beginning of the week and make sure all my assignments
are turned in either two or one day before the due date.
2
One point I felt like giving up due to I felt
overwhelmed with assignments and the peer reviews/responses. But what pulled me
through I just kept trying to find a pattern find a way to loosen the stress I was
feeling and I found by spreading the assignments and responses apart I was
capable of getting through it. I have always had a tenacious attitude. I would
say doing all of these assignments and making sure they are correct and
well-done on time is what gets me to the point of being more tenacious.
3
Three tips would be; 1. Prepare for all the assignments
ahead of time. 2. Really indulge in using your time to complete the assignment.
3.keep going even if you have missed assignments you can always keep pulling
your grade up.

Hello Brandee,
ReplyDeleteI agree that time management (including prioritization) and moving forward even in the face of failure (receiving no grade for a silly mistake or being forgetful) are elements that exhibit tenacity. At first, I was quite confused and off-put by the way this class is formatted, but I realized the lessons that were being taught in the process. You definitely shed even more light on the benefits in this post - thanks!