Nutrition balance
A solution to the nutrition balance is a redirection of heath
supply. I would offer the customers better location offers of healthy food,
more televised commercials on the health opportunities near them rather than
just the commercials that advertise quick food and fast relieve with pills. I
would also provide the customers with more support it seems that we support
more gaining and then looking for help (for money purposes) instead of the
solution of health first. All in all, a more equal distribution of healthy food
restaurants and services to unhealthy rather than the unhealthy over powering.
As well as more support with visuals and support to be healthy rather than to
be quick and then healthy later on.
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI like the notion of equal distribution of healthy and fast food supply. Unfortunately, there needs to be balanced demand for an equal presence of healthy and traditional fast food dining. There seems to be a financial barrier and lack of awareness for healthy dining that has made it challenging to penetrate the market. I appreciate your passion and wish you great success in influencing as many people as possible.