Friday, June 22, 2018

Outstanding Characteristics










1      My heart/passion
2      My reasoning/understanding
3      Drive to always improve
4      Vision in how I see success and people
5      My motivation and positivity

My Daddy- my key take away from my dad’s interview was my humbleness. I would say that i  a major strength of mine because whether I’m doing well or whether I’m not I stay humble and that will work out great for me and truly set me apart from everyone else. As well as when he said I am a great teammate being able to mix interact and engage with an abundance of individuals from a different background is a great characteristic to have.

Kyra- From Kyra’s interview the fact that she sees me being innovative and observant is really good qualities. This helps me get a long way and this really made me look at things a different way because these I feel like these are two out of my three biggest characteristics that really set me apart.  

Yanick- Yanick’s interview talked about delegation and understanding which adds to the list and really lays out a platform for the things that really set me apart from other individuals who may have the same goals as me or same aspirations. My way of understanding really proves that conflict is not something that happens often because I am always looking forward to finding the reason and get into the minds of those who I may disagree with and when I understand I have a better communication and respect for how they deal or go about things.

My Momma- During my mom’s description of the things that make me different she said fearless I think this adds on to the long list of my characteristics. The fact that I am fearless I approach obstacles and challenges with a smile and confidence takes me far. Even when things get ruff I never think of the bad or even when the bad happens I’m so fearless it does not scare me to fail because in my eyes failure makes me stronger.



Yanis- during Yanis she names a lot of personal characteristic about how my personality makes me a great person to be around as well bring those around me up. It is important to be that person that people have around that make those around them develop and evolve. The characteristics she named really showed who I was and how important I take those that are around me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brandee,

    It was so nice to hear the things that your loved ones know about you and to see how it helped you realize more about yourself. My favorite part is the qualities that your parents see in you: fearlessness and humbleness. Not only will these two factors help you in your business pursuits but they are vital qualities to be a person that is admirable and full of grace.

    ReplyDelete