1)
I am a student athlete, my talents involve
running track, fitness, poetry and creativity. I have done tons of internships
and work experience in gyms with nutritionists and so forth. My aspiration is
to own my own gym and have a back ground in nutrition and massage therapy. My
business will also educate those on how to live a healthy life inside this unhealthy
environment. Another one of my aspirations is to build and construct more grocery
stores and healthy restaurants in all areas not those just populated with the
wealthy. This will play a role in my life because I will get the opportunity to
help people in creating that area of unmet needs to disappear.
2)
I will provide the customers with more grocery
stores as well as healthy restaurant pushing forward to a healthier environment
over time. The grocery stores and restaurant plays an important role because a
lot of communities are miles away from the nearest grocery store or health area
leaving unhealthy fast food options within walking distance. The way the communities
are set up are to arrange fast instead of healthy.
3)
My customers are those in low income areas,
those living far from the option of healthy, those surrounded by unhealthy, and
those looking for more options of health in their areas whether that be high or
low income.
4)
People will pay money to go to my grocery store
because it is a need several communities from my home state and in Gainesville period
nearest grocery store is a car ride away and honestly whether they use it to
buy broccoli or buy ice cream that solution in itself is worth the money and opportunity.
As well individuals do not choose a unhealthy lifestyle our roots and
background are from eating foods grown from nature that are pure we have just
transformed into the fast food industries through populations.
5)
I have true passion, hearing these situations
and reading about it most people apologize, feel pity, and ask how they can
help. I do not want to just help I want to change, I want to bring those
without the knowledge of what is it like to have these opportunities and
resources to rejoice in them in celebration.
I believe in my elements because I believe in my customers, those
are the ones that will make my business flourish and I believe their unmet need
of healthy to unhealthy ratio needs to be fixed and I have the solution and the
dedication to fix and try to find what works best and will help. Through my
research the only weakness I would say is determining or defining the problem
or trying to explain the situation. Unhealthy to healthy ratio refers to the distribution
and the environments to which we live in.
I appreciate your passion for helping others. Accessibility of affordable and healthy choices is a real issue in some areas. Unfortunately, healthy foods, foods like fresh fruits and vegetables, are expensive. One of my daughters is a vegan so I know how expensive fresh, healthy food is. I am curious how you plan on addressing this issue. A happy meal cost as much as a box of strawberries. How would a family on a budget justify buying less filling food? The fact that you are looking to educate people is encouraging.
ReplyDelete