The
most informative experience would be the actual process of finding those customers
right and fit for the opportunity we think exist. The most joyous experience
was probably sitting down and really seeing if our solution would solve the
opportunity. I’m most excited about finding an opportunity that is not just in
my head and having an idea of how to solve it it may not be perfect but
eventually it could. I do not see myself a high entrepreneur but I could definitely
see myself growing into one with looking at things differently now in a mindset
of how to fix it. To perform well in this class, I would say is to plan and
stay on top of your schedule taking this class during the summer is not the
best in my opinion because you have a lot of distractions especially if you are
unable to attend the classes as well. However, if this is also something you
are dedicated to just remember to do the work as far ahead as you can so that
it will not be too overwhelming

Hello Brandee,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you - problem-solving was one of the best moments in this class especially when you were able to come to a reasonable, innovative solution with the inputs of others. It feels so satisfying to see your ideas actually start becoming a reality. I also agree that staying on top of your schedule is important. It's always best to work ahead of time and to not procrastinate!