1a
I am a
student athlete, my talents involve running track, fitness, poetry and
creativity. I have done tons of internships and work experience in gyms with
nutritionists and so forth. My aspiration is to own my own gym and have a back
ground in nutrition and massage therapy. My business will also educate those on
how to live a healthy life inside this unhealthy environment. Another one of my
aspirations is to build and construct more grocery stores and healthy
restaurants in all areas not those just populated with the wealthy. This will
play a role in my life because I will get the opportunity to help people in
creating that area of unmet needs to disappear.
2a
To customers
I will provide healthier environments so issue that we have is the lack of grocery
stores in low income areas (which in turn drives individuals away from going to
those grocery stores to get fresh produce they go to the local fast foods that
are a lot closer.) That in itself will solve one problem and as far as the cost
healthier food is only about $1.50 more which will average to about $550 per
year more. Now in the lower income scales of things that may be too much. In time
there Is a way to make healthier foods more accessible. Once we switch to the
healthier side of things it will become a trend and although the production of healthier
food is more time consuming, the food policies support inexpensive high volume production
of food because that is more accessible to individuals I plan to provide high quantities
of healthy food like fruits, vegetables and more. The grocery stores will get its
produce from local farmers in those areas as well as selling the produce for
lesser value than the market price. This will work because if I am capable of
having these foods in abundance as well as selling other products in the grocery
store to produce revenue sells will go up with affordable healthy food.
3a
Offering this product and serves to
all individuals in low income areas as well as just individuals looking to increase
their health. This service will also help the local farmers in the areas to
gain money and revenue.
4a
People will care about my service of
grocery store because of how I will run my business. The prices will be below
market price so reasonable for good quality food with an abundance of it. Not
only that but my store will provide other needs other than just those foods.
5a
Through my passion, understanding,
reasoning, drive, vision, motivation, positivity, humbleness, innovation,
observation, delegation, fearlessness, and my personality gives me an edge over
other competitions. I like to help inflict change and make an impact and these
qualities will give me the edge to do so in my business.
My elements have grown and my confidence behind what I stand
for and knowledge have truly grown. I have gained this confidence through my
understanding of how the business world works. I have the solution that I believe
will drastically slow down the polices that are leaning towards the unhealthy
food production. Before my solution stood as kind of my weakness to see if it
will attack the sore of the problem but now I’m quite sure that it will.
Only on comment on my work however I took Mario’s advice and
further explained how I can make the change with healthy food being so high. When
doing so it helped me just get a better overall understanding of my exact and
precise point.
Hello Brandee,
ReplyDeleteI think your elements truly blend well together within your business idea. Your passions and qualities smoothly translate into the service you are providing and are mirrored in the needs of your clientele. I am very interested to hear about your grocery idea as I remember that you were mainly focusing on the gym. This is quite innovative and the two businesses tie together well within your vision.
Hi Brandee,
ReplyDeleteYou have quite a background and seem to be an accomplished athlete. I think that in itself will help you establish credibility in building healthier lifestyles. I couldn’t help but wonder how you will run your store more efficiently, so you can pass below market pricing on to consumers. Given the fundamentals of supply and demand, I would make sure demand is true for what you are offering and then explore how to deliver the goods cheaper than anyone else, or share the costs with other micro businesses in your store so you can run cheaper and ultimately help customers save. I also couldn’t help but think of Dr. Pryor’s challenge of what can you offer now? When you think of the unmet need of healthy lifestyle and food, s there something you can do now and bootstrap?
Hello Brandee, great job on this week's post about idea napkin number 2, you have a lot of accomplishments that really help to your background, and as for your idea, I think that it is a really great opportunity that could be very useful for a lot of people if done properly, especially for those that live in low income areas
ReplyDelete